Sorry, we have no opening right now.
We are hiring!
$3,000 sign-on bonus!
The Skilled Plasterer performs journeyman-level repairs and renovation work in stucco plastering, masonry, drywall finishing, and tile hard and soft wetting, and is responsible for constructing code-compliant structures and reading blueprints, while coordinating work with other trades, and assisting in planning and scheduling of work with Executive team.
- three (3) years of experience as a Plasterer/Mason preferably in a residential setting.
- capability to design and install superior finishes within the industry.
- ability to read blueprints.
- knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and record keeping.
- ability to read/understand prints/diagrams for buildings and equipment.
- working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to the residential construction industry.
- proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- working knowledge of hand tools pertinent to trade(s).
- the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- $23.00 – $28.00 hr.